Monday 11 February 2008

The rain has come at last!

Yesterday the promised rain has come and for a day or two I won't need to water my garden. The extra minutes of stitching will be very useful although I must admit so far 2008 has been good for my stitching and I have a deep sense of satisfaction at several completions.


Until I can get my perpetual calendar framed I am trying to do only non-framed pieces. I did finally finish this hussiff - a task which took some considerable time I am almost ashamed to admit.
Next Saturday is the first Embroiderers Guild meeting for the year and I am so looking forward to catching up with what all the others have been doing over the break - and probably signing up for some classes if anything takes my fancy. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh Margaret - your huswife is gorgeous! I am glad you got the cooling rains you wanted... it is below freezing here today... sigh...