Wednesday 11 June 2008

Flower faeries

It is such a grey day today and I have been feeling cold and generally down so put my flower photos on the screen saver to cheer me up and began the countdown to closing time!!
Almost there now and I though you might like to see some flowers too!
These flower faeries were on display in the hotel I stayed at in Christchurch recently. Each year the city has a flower festival and a costume designer makes these intricate and unique costumes for a display. Aren't they amazing. I think the little daisy girl is so cute. But the poppy and Sunflower were stunning too.
See you soon. I'm off to do some stitching on a dinky pendibule - watch out for photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the flowers were magnificent i love the red one. it amazes me how people manage to do all these different crafts.. beautiful

Carol R said...

Pretty flower fairies