Monday 8 September 2008

PIF Number 1 has arrived

Tammy has left a note on her blog to say that her PIF has arrived. I read on Tammy's blog that Lilac was her favourite colour and so decided to make this needlebook for her. It was a class I took some years ago with a needlework designer from the Waikato region of New Zealand. This needle book is her design and although it looks complex is actually quite a pleasure to make. As I forgot - once again!! - to take photos I have borrowed these from Tammy's blog and you can read her write up here.

3 comments:

staci said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous PIF Margaret!

Anonymous said...

thankyou margret i loved it and willalways treasure it i loved the petit needles as welland am using them and the scissors at the mo they are so precious.

Cathy B said...

Margaret - this needlebook you stitched for Tammie is most wonderful!

I had some extra time this morning, so I've been reading your blog - wow, you've both give and received lots of lovely pieces this past year.