Monday 26 October 2009

Labour Day's Labour of Love

Today is Labour Day in New Zealand and a public holiday - what better way to celebrate than to clean up my stash cupboard. I forgot to take a before photo but here is the cupboard after a delightful morning spent going through it all. Then this afternoon I finished a Christmas Ornament for my ?????? - oops his mother reads this blog!! and have only a little hand sewing to complete on my Joy tree. Next is some more work on the ABeCeDaire - here's a progress shot of that. Once have completed the current motif this WIP is going away for a little while and I will work on one of the others I have on going. This ABC, Anne of Green Gables and my Quaker Christmas are screaming for completion. I also have an RR, a winter exchange, and a Christmas Ornament Exchange to get done. "Prioritize Girl" I hear you say, so that is exactly what I intend to do.
have a good evening everyone.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a lovely tidy stash cupboard, Margaret! *sigh* Green with Envy!

I love the ABC too! Very pretty!