Sunday 17 January 2010

Blogaversary Draw

Tonight Grandma's bowl is dusted off


The hand of the "half blind half deaf elderly mother"

drops .... once and the first winner isand then again (oops other hand !!)

.... and the second winner is

Congratulations to you both. Lisa can you email me (address is in my profile) with your postal address. I will package up the angels and send them on their way to you this week.

Thankyou very much to all of you who joined in this celebration. Entering the blogging world has been such fun and so inspiring.


Have a great evening everyone



6 comments:

Nic said...

Congratulations Lisa and Jill!

JillMN said...

WOW! I can't believe I won! I am every so excited! What started out as not so good a day yesterday--turned out to be not so bad.
Thank you Margaret!

valerie said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Catherine said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy!

Lisa V said...

Oh thank you Margaret. I have just emailed you with my details.

Carol R said...

Congratulations to the winners!