Friday 21 December 2012

A visit from Mary Christmas

Today was the last day of work for 2012 and my what a busy day it was.   We started with a breakfast and a visit from Santa -  actually Santa was busy elsewhere so Mary Merry Christmas joined us.
Obviously he/she ran out of reindeers as I received these antlers which lit up and played Christmas music.  
We all sat down to breakfast in the warehouse
and the receiving and opening of gifts.  I got a "Little Miss Sunshine" coffee mug.   By the end of the day "Little Miss grumpy" may have been more appropriate!
And I didn't get my days work finished before the boss locked the door so my desk is piled high with papers and long list of what needs to be done when I return on January 7.
Tonight I plan to finish the knitted summer sweater. I am itching to start a stitching project but must get the WIPs out of the way first.

8 comments:

Pamela said...

How nice to have such a long vacation. I hope you get to spend a lot of that time stitching!
Merry Christmas!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Forget about the work waiting for you Margaret, just enjoy your time off. You show really good will power, I flit from project to project and recently I've not even been doing that.

cucki said...

Enjoy your time dear and have lots if fun..
Love cucki x

sheri said...

What a fantastic place to work! And you look adorable with your light up antlers!

Enjoy your break. Hope you have lots of fun and get lots of stitching done!

Merry Christmas!

sheri said...

What a fantastic place to work! And you look adorable with your light up antlers!

Enjoy your break. Hope you have lots of fun and get lots of stitching done!

Merry Christmas!

pam said...

What a wonderful long break. Hope you fill it with stitches!

Maggie said...

I finished work today too, we go back on January 2nd, lovely break though, so nice to not have the alarm clock going off in the mornings!!
Just forget all that paperwork and
enjoy your break and have a wonderful Christmas :-)

Nicola said...

Very fetching Margaret.

Don't you just love work's Christmas parties.