Thursday 28 November 2013

November Christmas Ornament

And now for the November Christmas Ornament.  I have had this one prepared for a few months and soon it will be wrapped and posted off so it can be displayed on its very own tree.  
But here's a photo to prove I've done it!
Please don't ask me where the design came from.   I can't remember.   It's a scrappy piece of A4 paper but I do know that I stitched this on 28 count linen in DMC115

Still a little early to say Happy Christmas so I'll try Happy Thanksgiving instead.

16 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your finishes are always so bonnie Margaret, this one's no exception.

cucki said...

Truly so sweet x

loulee said...

What a pretty ornament.

Pamela said...

Very nice! I'm liking that DMC 115 more and more.

Mii Stitch said...

A lovely ornament, well done!!

Cathy B said...

Very pretty!

Lisa said...

A great finish :-)

Chris said...

Lovely ornament Margaret!

kimstitch3 said...

Looks great Margaret

Zeb said...

Love it :) and I hear ya about not remembering where things are from. Trying to get better at that, but yeah LOL

Unknown said...

I like that...lovely!

Joanne said...

Your ornament is very pretty! I went "googling" around trying to find the pattern and came across it on a Pinterest board...the chart is called Joy and it was from the CrossStitcher magazine. Here is a link to the chart; http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6f/2a/ae/6f2aae07082e728c7e84c4be1a26f72c.jpg

Happy Holidays,

Joanne

Bonnie said...

What a nice ornament. I hope the person receiving this will appreciate the wonderful workmanship. And thanks to commentor Joanne for giving the link to the pattern!

Margaret said...

Thanks for supplying the gaps in my memory Joanne!

Terri said...

So pretty!

Karen said...

Very nice! :)