Saturday 2 May 2015

They are at the holding hands stage.

Once again today has been a busy day but I found time to take a photo of the HD3QBEM in her new top.   I sewed this for her for a Mothers' Day present and she is already wearing it!   She's looking quite well don't you think?
Tonight I 'grew' my Hardanger Christmas Tree and it now just needs some holly leaves and berries around the base and it will be truly complete.   Unfortunately such accessories are not in the shops in May so that will have to wait!
And my lady and man are now holding hands at the garden gate - all the while remaining faceless.   Once again i am stitching Queen Stitches, this time for her colourful skirt.   Once I finish the lady and the vine on the front fence I will take a holiday from this piece and finish some of the hardanger pieces that are awaiting construction.
Anyway, I have been up and busy for 16 hours so am ready for bed.  Good night.

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Your mom is looking very fashionable. Beautiful stitching on you two projects!

KimM said...

What a pretty new top - and a lovely model you have!! Love all your stitching -
xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am so pleased he is no longer lonely!
Your mum looks great in the top you made too.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I love your mum's new top, she really suits it too. Great stitching Margaret.

Angela Tucker said...

Your mother looks beautiful in her new blouse! And it is wonderful the your man has found his love...

Queeniepatch said...

You've been so busy with work, play, making clothes for your mother and arranging a date for the young couple... Have a good rest.

Melissa said...

Margaret, your mom looks wonderful in that top. You did a great job!

Lovely progress on your stitching!

Ann said...

Your mother looks lovely in her new top! And your needlework, as usual, is exquisite.