Saturday 1 October 2016

Spring in my garden

There may not be too much spring in my step these days but the garden continues to delight.
Aren't these beautiful?
The freesias in my pots upstairs were decimated when the apartment committee decided to have the wooden walkway and steps chemical washed.   But these bluebells and freesias by the front gate escaped and give pleasure to the HD3QBEM on her daily walk around the estate.
Last night I was gaily stitching away, thinking to myself "I will have progress to show tomorrow" when oh dear oh dear!   An error way back so I reversed out of that problem but there is no photograph to show.   Perhaps tomorrow:-(

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Bluebells are one of my favorites!

deb said...

Your bluebells are glorious! And I think I see daffys peeking through and ... freesia? Just love spring flowers.