Friday 27 January 2017

Progress #2

Can you hear the happy dance?   I am feeling so much better.   My splint has been reduced a little and I have more freedom of movement in the fingers.  The grazes on the face have all but vanished and I feel much happier to be seen in public.
We have a public holiday on Monday, so next week I will go back to work on Tuesday.   There are still therapy sessions for my hand, appointments at the dentist to replace the broken tooth and visits to the optometrist to replace the broken spectacles.  But all is looking good:-)
And tonight I was able to stitch again so there is progress on the Quaker Christmas too.
So on that note....until next time

7 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Glad things are moving in the right direction Margaret - it all sounds good.

Pamela said...

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Happy to hear you are making progress--beautiful progress on your stitching piece

Kristen said...

Glad you're feeling better, Margaret. :)

Unknown said...

So happy for you Margaret - trust it keeps on improving.

deb said...

Such good news! Delighted that you're feeling better and making such good progress. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad to hear that you are healing nicely.
Great progress on Quaker Christmas too.