Thursday 6 April 2017

One Quarter

My stitching has had a hurdle to overcome this week.
I completed one quarter of the Quaker Christmas Sampler - doesn't it look good?
Then on Saturday morning I woke to my right eye the same colour red as the Sampler!  By Sunday the white was all gone but today, Thursday, a quarter is back to a pale pink which I tell myself is white:-). No pain just self conscious at the strange look.
Tonight I have been stitching Mary and Joseph and the end of the Heirloom Nativity Sampler is in sight.  As is the end of the week of torrential rain and serious flooding which has passed over.  I am hopeful of a fine weekend.

6 comments:

deb said...

Eeep! Did you call the doctor about your eye? I hope everything's all right! Husband had cataract surgery early last year and his whites were blood red like that for several days - creepy.

The Quaker Christmas sampler looks great - this is going to be such a beautiful piece!

Queeniepatch said...

The Christmas sampler is coming along nicely.
A red eye like that often heals itself - in my experience anyway. If it doesn't, seek medical advice.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The sampler look wonderful, unlike the eye! I agree, get an optician to have a look at it.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your sampler is looking good. If your eye hasn't cleared, I'd be heading to the opticians.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

No pain, no mucus, and you didn't scratch or strike it. Must be one of those mild cases of pink eye which sometimes looks much worse than it is. But really have it checked if it continues.
Aren't Quaker motifs the best and I love red ones.

Leonore Winterer said...

Your eye looks kind of cool, but not healthy at all...I hope it's alright by now, or otherwise that you got it looked at!