Monday 29 January 2018

Better late than never

My Christmas Lilies have finally flowered.   Just one month late but still they give both pleasure and perfume while I continue to stitch on the Hardanger Bag.   The end is in site.\for the stitching and with another public holiday next week I may well get that all completed.
We are presently sweltering in 90% humidity and temperatures hover around 30 degrees Celsius by day dropping to 20 degrees at night.   This is sapping the DBEM's energy and appetite.   Mine too but I am still persisting with the long walk each evening and the scales are currently friendly.  So all good down here.

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely flowers :) The weather doesn't sound that great, though.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful lilies but oh my goodness that's hot! We turn the heating off when the living room gets to 20 degrees, that's quite comfortable.